Sponsored Links



Special Poem For Teachers | Beautiful English Poem For Teacher's Day | My Teacher Poem For School Assignments 

When I was just a little girl
My teacher were arround my soul

When I grew up
I had to be around them for my goal.

They gave me an identity,
Which I deserved in reality.

I was accustomed to their attitude,
An I had to keep my ego in gratitude.

This was the time when I learnt their importance,
Earlier I didn’t realize their significance.

When my name was associated with fame
I ciuld not forget thesacrifice they made.

My life was on roller coaster,
When I exposed to the world

My schooling was over
And my heart was unfurled.

Today I own popularity,
Still my teacher is my celebrity.

I am still a river,
They are my banks.

Their guidence is never forgotten,
Though sometime my heart sank.

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top